A Sad Love Story ❤️😭

Once upon a time, there lived a special little Amazon box named Timmy. Timmy lived in a small town called The Box Village. This village is just like any normal human village. There are schools, buildings, shops, you name it, but the special thing about this village is it’s all made out of boxes. Timmy lived next to this beautiful box named Hazel. He fell in love with her because she was super smart, really pretty, and amazing. Every day he would give her one flower because he cared for her so much. Each flower would be a symbol of love to her. The sad part is she doesn’t feel the same way…..☹️

Comment the rest of the story in the comments. I want to see what all you guys come up with. 😁

2 thoughts on “A Sad Love Story ❤️😭

1. But one day she was acting strange and so he asked her whats going on then she responded that she has cancer and that’s why she doesn’t want to be with him ( because she might die) So everyday timmy would go looking for a doctor to help her but couldn’t find the right one. One day she told him that before she died always remember she loved him. He went home as happy as could be until the next day when he brought a flower and there stood her mom. Her mom told him that She died a few hours ago.The End

2. Hi my name is Assyria and I love your story so I will make the rest of the story So one day Timmy and Hazel fell in love with each other and they lived happy.So that is all I have so I hope you like it.