My 3 Favorite Places To Visit ✈️☁️

Hello People,

If you couldn’t tell by the title I’m going to be writing about my favorite places to visit in the world. 🌍

1. New York

I absolutely love New York! I don’t even know how to explain it. It just puts off this amazing vibe that I just can’t get enough of. All the people and the big billboards that make it all feel so illuminating. One day when I’m old enough to live on my own I want to live in New York for a few years. I just feel like it would be a great place to live with so many opportunities.

Bing Free To Use Image

2. California

California is so amazing for a lot of different reasons. For one, it’s the home of Disneyland which is always an amazing place to be. I am always so jealous of people who live in California because they could just drive to Disneyland whenever they want to. Another reason is because California is where most of the celebrities live. If you live in California it is a high chance that you could run into a celebrity just walking on the streets. Speaking of celebrities, California is widely known for Hollywood. I have always been a fan of Hollywood, but not being an actor myself. I have always loved the behind the scenes work more than anything else because I find it so interesting how they make everything work.

Bing Free To Use Image

3. Waikiki

If you didn’t already know, I live in Hawaii and Waikiki is a small part of the island that is mainly for tourist. There you can find a lot of beaches, hotels, and stores. It is one of my favorite places on the island because when you are there it feels like paradise. Even if you live in Hawaii, Waikiki makes you feel like you’re on vacation. There is no other place on the island that gives off more of a Hawaiian vibe and that is why I love it so much.

Bing Free To Use Image