How to Comment 💬

How to comment on my blog

To comment on my blog all you have to do is click on the post you want to comment on, scroll all the way down, and when you’re done click on post comment. The comment will then be sent to me and I can get back to you. Be sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come to check it out 😁.

How do you comment on someone else’s post? There are two ways to comment a correct way and a terrible way.

An example of a terrible comment is…..

“Hi, I like your post. It’s really cool. bai!”

If you saw this comment on your blog you wouldn’t think they actually enjoyed it. You would think they are just commenting to comment. Just think of it like this, if someone comments on your blog and it was a really nice comment wouldn’t you feel happy about yourself. Thinking that someone enjoyed the post you made.

Acceptable

• Complements
  • Happy thoughts

Not Acceptable

• Bullying
  • Rude Complements
  • Shaming

An example of a good comment is…

Hey Victoria, (Go check out her blog)

I really enjoyed your post! I too love quotes. It’s actually apart of my daily routine. Every day I look up inspirational quotes to help me through my day. You seem like a very interesting blogger! I can’t wait to read more of your posts! Here is a link to my blog and a post I did about quotes! Please come and visit my blog!

From,

Reise ❤️

A proper comment should include…

• Proper Grammer
  • No spelling errors
  • A link back to your blog
  • Positive attitude

MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMMENTING CORRECTLY!