My Favorite Quotes of All Time!!! 😆

HEYYY GUYS!!!!!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be talking about my favorite quotes. As you know from one of my past posts, I love quotes. Quotes are what inspire me to get through a tough day. Whenever I read them I feel a lot better about myself and my life. I love all quotes but these are my favorites…

The first quote says “Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time. It’s about loving what you have and being grateful for it.” I love this quotes because it teaches me not to be greedy. It tells me that I should be grateful for what I have and everything in my life.

Bing Free to Use Images

The second quote says “I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.” This quote is one of my favorites because it teaches me that it’s ok to make mistakes. As long as you learn from what went wrong then you’ll be ok.

Bing Free to Use Images

The third quote I love says “The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, If you want anything in life to Change. This might be my favorite quote of all time because it has a really powerful message. It’s basically saying if we want our lives to change we need to make the right choice.

Bing Free to Use Images

Overall I love all quotes and I think they are very inspirational and meaningful. If you haven’t done so go to google and look up “quotes” or “inspirational quotes”. Read as many as you want but I promise you it will make your day 100x better. That’s all for today guys! BYYEEEE!!!!!