My Best Work For Language Arts

Hey Guys,

I’m going to be talking about my best work for Language Arts. Language arts is basically reading and writing. I admit I’m not the best on this subject but I always try my best. I believe my best work was a Scope Alcatraz Contest Essay. For this assignment, we had to read an article about Alcatraz from a scope magainze Then we had to write an essay about whether or not we think that Frank Moris and the Anglin Brothers escaped. (They are the ones who broke out of Alcatraz)

Bing Free to Use Images

The article was basically about these three guys that escaped Alcatraz. Alcatraz was a prison designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the world. It was located off the coast of San Fransisco. The men’s names were Frank Morris, John Anglin, and Clarence Anglin. They had this daring escape all planned out on the night of June 11,1962. Everyone knows they made it out of the building but after that, they had no idea where they went. They seemed to have disappeared into the darkness. Let me remind you Alcatraz was on its own island meaning they would have to swim or build a raft to get away. That’s exactly what they did, they build a raft made out of raincoats to sail away. After making it out of the water they disappeared, no one knows if they died or made it out alive.

Here is the link to my essay about the Escape From Alcatraz