๐ŸŽ‰ Holidays My Family Celebrates ๐ŸŽ‰

Bing Free To Use Image

Hey Guys,

This week, if you couldn’tย already tell, I will be talking about holidays my family celebrates. Let’s get right to it…

New Years Day (January 1) – Every year on New Years we over my uncle Tyler’s house and watch the fireworks from the roof. If we are lucky that year he brings fireworks and lights them up on the road. ๐Ÿ˜‚

My Birthday (January 9) – The day I turn older and older. Every year we go out to dinner wherever I want to and no one can complain about it.

April Fools (April 1) – This is one of my favorite holidays. Every single year I pick a family member to pick on and I do a harmless little prank on them.

Easter (April 21) – Every year we go over to my aunt’sย house and hid a ton of eggs all around the house and the kids have to find them. There is always one special egg that has $10 in it and it is always the hardest to find.

Independence Day (July 4) – My entire family dresses up in red, white, and blue and watch fireworks at the beach at night.

Halloween (October 31) – Every year we go over to my Aunty Tina’s house and trick or treat. After that, the older kids usually lock themselves in a room, blast music, and watch Netflix until 3AM.

Thanksgiving (November 21) – On Thanksgiving, we always go to my Grandma Issacs house. After eating the kids always play outside in the backyard and play tag.

Christmas (December 25) – Christmas is usually spent at my Aunty Lori’s house. She does this secret Santaย thing for the adults and the kids open presents around the tree.